Teacup Heart U, Me and Coffee Talks...!!: Mystery of Life

Coffee-Lovers So Far...!!

Coffee-Lovers So Far..!! --->

Saturday 17 August 2013

Mystery of Life



Lost in the Thoughts, Deep as Oceans..
Seeking Answer to My Questions..
In search of a Treasury...
Is Life really a Mystery???

Working over Sleepless Nights..
Writing under the Dim Lights..
Waiting for My Frustration to Be Blurted out..
At a Vacant Place, Feel like Crying Aloud..

The Virgin Crisp Paper Hungry for My Words..
The Pencil waiting to be Hugged and Enter the World..
A World of Words... A world of Emotions..
A World of Answers.. A world of Questions..

The Wait shall get over Soon, Once everything is Fine..
Hopefully it shall be so, except that My Life won't be Mine..
Back to the World of Words and Me I get Involved..
And the Mystery of Life remains still Unsolved....!!



8 comments:

  1. Vry well written! :)
    I lykd it... (Y) :) nd sum how even I think dat lyf is a mystery... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much Tanya.. Am really happy that u liked it.. Yeah.. life is for sure an unsolved mystery for most of us in some or the other way.. :)... its gonna be same always.. :)

      Delete
  2. Superb! U and Ur longing to Write.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup mom.. Hehe.. I crave to write more and more.. At times I feel, the paper is Hungry for words or its my passion to write that's speaking.. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank u so much.. but who r u?.. may I knw ur name pls..

      Delete

Will be Happy to see ur lines for the same...!! Do scribble here..



Singing Heart Singing Heart