Teacup Heart U, Me and Coffee Talks...!!: From a Tiny Daughter to a Mother.. Create Life Within Life

Coffee-Lovers So Far...!!

Coffee-Lovers So Far..!! --->

Tuesday 27 November 2012

From a Tiny Daughter to a Mother.. Create Life Within Life


P.S. – "This letter is from every ‘Girl Child’ who has been abandoned  when she’s just born or left on roads by a Mother.. Just coz she’s a ‘GIRL’... Mother in specific.. coz she herself is a ‘female’ and is considered to be a Symbol of Emotions.. and is not expected to do so...!!"



 Dear Maa,

Maa…  A word when a ‘toddler’ speaks for the first time.. a mother’s cheeks turns crimson and her eyes glisten with all the love and pleasure..!!

When I first stepped into this beautiful world (thought at that time) I saw you crying…  Ur lips were smiling.. Ur hands were caressing my body but Ur eyes were full of tears…. Seeing you cried, I also cried… coz I felt my First cry may be was blatant to your ears..  But then I marked with my tiny black sparkling eyes, that behind your tears, there was a weak smile curled at the corner of your lips widening from one ear to another….

I loved you so much at that time.. U were my love at first sight…  May be you loved me too and May be I had chance to Live with you for whole of my Life..!! But I didn’t know that all these manifestation of emotions was aberrant and short-lived.

You wrapped me in a blanket that was so soft, smooth and comfy. You cuddled me and instantly I felt so warm and cozy when you held me in your arms close to your chest hearing all your heart beats to which my pulse was dancing.. And I was sooo very much in love with U coz u took such wonderful care of me and u became my love at first sight.. coz its u who I saw the first time…

And then… All of a sudden, the flow of emotions changed…. U were rushing me to some place walking really briskly… Ur breathe heavy and Ur Heart Pounding Rapidly.. My tiny body somehow felt heavy for your eyes… You wrapped me so tight in blanket, unaware I was suffocating inside..  as if I had to be hidden quickly before any one saw me.. In your eyes, I was as if the yield of the sin that you had committed… You also claimed that the society didn’t accept females those days..  and that’s the reason I should not be with you….

I wanted to hug U and tell U that – “No, I wanna be with U”.. But how could I??.. I was just born naa.. I thought for once u would understand my unexpressed emotions… But u failed.. Admist the pain, I saw you rushing as if time had given you some deadline.. The sky was so dark and the water was pouring so heavily .. Was unable to understand at that time… It was heavily raining and it was a Dark Night…!!

You urself were not much well to balance urself but still you took me to a strange unknown place…   And I was all of a sudden happy that it was the longest ride in my life… A long-drive or A long walk I can say… A Walk To Remember.. in which only u were walking ….rather running … as if participated in a Marathon..! Hence, the Longest Ride of My life (till then) just ended….

Yes..!! It indeed was the longest day in my life which happened to be on the day I was born…!!

When we reached that place.. U placed me on a bench by the roadside … and just walked away… without any explanation and without any good-bye…  But u were kind enough to find a bench that was sheltered so that I was safe… And U kissed my forehead with your soft pink lips and then I could never see u again.. I wanted to scream out ur name and call you back.. I wanted to stand up and spread my arms and hug u and neva let you go.. But I was just born and that’s where my fate was sealed…!! U didn’t even turn back once .. and my eyes kept looking at you till even your shadow disappeared…

May be it was easy for you to walk away, but it wasn’t easy for me to let you go…!!  I was scared … I thought u would come back in sometime.. at least some time later… I was scared to hell and I was shivering .. But only thing I knew at that time was to cry… I wasn’t much talented at that time naa….

You didn’t come that night.. Infact, nobody came that night… That was my first experience with Pangs of Loneliness…  The nature also as if felt my pain.. The sky started to weep to accompany  me and as if giving me the signal that it was there for me…!! If I knew this was the ending, I would neva had hoped for beginning…!!

Since I was tiny… The sound of rain overcame my voice…. My tears were sinking behind the heavy down pour… I cried and cried and cried…

And then I smiled.. A day had just dawned in..and some arms held me.. not sure who’s were they…!!

The longest day n night in my life just ended.... And I was then at some safe and sound place...!!



Maa, if u still thinking about me, pls don’t… Don’t punish urself…  I just wanted to tell you that I had forgiven you long ago.. and a Big Thank You for giving me the very first taste of Love.. Giving my first Warmth.. First Kiss.. First Hug….!! Its only coz u gave me the first Taste of Love that today I am able to Spread Love and Spread Smiles Everywhere..!! I have no hard feelings.. no grudges at all.. And that’s the reason I m so loving.. Coz If I neva held grudges for someone who abandoned me when I was right born and stepped into the world.. how can I have grudges for someone else.. Never..

Maa, I don’t know whether I have the rights to call you that or not, At least I would be able to call you ‘Maa’ here... coz although You had thrown me away from your life but remember I AM a part of you, the part of  youthat you can’t just eliminate  away from your life!!

My existence is coz u were there.. I am having this Life coz u brought me to Life…!! I am really grateful to you…!! Movies, Poets and People have always claimed that The First Love is Unforgettable…

Yes maaa.. U r unforgettable.. And my First Love is only U coz U were the First Person I saw when I was born…!! Thank you for giving me Life…

Your flesh and Blood,
- Ur Tiny Soul…

P.S.-" Its really Unfortunate that even today people are abandoning an infant just coz it’s a Female… 'Please Create a Life within a Life.. Don’t Banish a Life within a Life on the basis of its Gender… ' Coz this is how every infant feels but its helpless to express… it hurts badly till she lives...However, this blog bears NO resemblance to ME…!!"

23 comments:

  1. so beautiful nd touchy....very nice..
    i am proud of u dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just speechless..!! I never knew u think so positive..!! The sunset article and this article makes me wonder - 'Do I really know u??? Or have I really ever understood ur thoughts..???' ... M left with tears in my eyes.. I always thought u r too much complaining. But i never knew u were this strong..!! Can i have 'U, me and Coffeetalks' session to know U more? Gosh! Girl what all things have u treasured in ur mind and such positively.. I am moved..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mommmmmmmm... Its ok :) ..hehehhee... What u can see may not exist... And what actually exists, u may not see.. Frailty of Vision...!! :) ... Dont worry...!! Ya we can have a Coffee-Session.. providedly I can make coffee for both of US... And dont worry I m strong.. I hv 3 pillars of Strength..I told my mentor also..- U, dad, and Her...!! And I dont want any of my pillars to shake.. Den I am very much strong..! :)

      Delete
    2. Hahaha.. Sorry!.. How can i??.. Even if I want to..U wont let me.. These 3 are my pillars of strength coz they have nurtured me with their experiences.. U r a petite(in age of course and experiences :P) to guide me.. Ryt teddy?.. But I know u r with me.. Just at times, Not when I actually need...!! hehehe.. *kidding*

      Delete
  3. This is just amazing Barkha...all i want to say is that i m proud to be a mother of a lovely DAUGHTER...Keep on sharing such beautiful thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank U Priyan.. I appreciate it.. I know every mother and daughter will understand this..! Always b with ur angel and give her all the time n attention she needs.. What else do the child demands???.. Thank u once again... Love to ur Daughter..!! <3

      Delete
  4. Heart-touching story!! Has definitely brought me closer to my mother!! Speechless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww...!! I m happy if that made a difference to ur life...!! Pls respect her n luv her always...!! They are the best beings those will happen to us once in a lifetime...!! Be with her most of the time...

      Delete
  5. KIDS for their parents are the biggest n the loveliest n bestest n it can go on ... feeling!!!

    Yes Daughters are precious ALWAYS .... I am proud to be a Daughter myself & given a chance I would definitely want one! Hopefully SOOON! I wud be happy if it wud be a girl or a boy ! Gods Gift !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what...!! Respect the Girls...!! Amen..!! Hope u get a daughter soon but for that first marry..!! Do it soon so that I can see it.. hehe... U know what I mean...!! :P.. And yes girl child is precious in every way...!! :) <3

      Delete
  6. This is just amazing Barkha...all i want to say is that i m proud to be a mother of a lovely DAUGHTER...Keep on sharing such beautiful thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank U Priyan.. I appreciate it.. I know every mother and daughter will understand this..! Always b with ur angel and give her all the time n attention she needs.. What else do the child demands???.. Thank u once again... Love to ur Daughter..!! <3

      Delete
  7. the article's too good, perfect blend of ideas and the emotions!
    Hats off! :) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u mauli... M glad that it touched u... Ya an article is only successful if it stirs up emotions... :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Omg..!! I cant believe my eyes.. I wud faint .. The person who wrote a love story lyk have never read before - "Things Beyond Foreva" commented...?? Omg...!! THank u soooo very mch... This means a lot... I shall surely try to keep writing frequently and live upto all of u all's expectations...!! :)

      Delete
  9. Barkha....the mum sure had a reason to let go....she wouldn't if she had her way...she really wouldn't....it must have been the longest night of her life too!The years gone by wouldn't have been or i should say are'nt easy either...its tough for a mum to let go of her own flesh n blood...
    She needs to heal too...she needs a tender touch too..she needs to know in person that she is remembered....
    She did it for the wellbeing of her child...its nothing but what i call-ACT OF GOD!HE destined and selected her to save the child from a bad life..HE made her the mediator for the childs wellbeing!
    LOVE AND CARES NOT FORGIVENESS IS WHAT SHE DESERVES!

    Cares

    Arti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Mummmaaa..!! I neva thought from this perspective...!! I mean u totally changed my mind.. I thought from an infant's point of view.. But u thought from a maa's point of view..!! And undoubtedly... U changed my viewpoint.. Kudos to ur comment and words Mummaaa.. <3... I can understand every word u wrote and every emotion u hold.. I totally understand..!!I agree with u completely...!! And I wish infant wud know who the maa.. was.. coz she was too small to know and remember her maa's face evn.. she was just born naa... otherwise definitely she wud also give her maa same love and care that she deserves..... I pray they meet some day on good notes...!

      LOVE and CARES
      -Barkha

      Delete
  10. Beautifully Amazing!! <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Tanya...!! Hope it touched u...!! :D ...

      Delete
  11. Ah this is sublime... Superb Barkha! Write more often... Keep them coming...

    ReplyDelete

Will be Happy to see ur lines for the same...!! Do scribble here..



Singing Heart Singing Heart